Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Facebook Ad campaigns

The blog that I mentioned early this week had an interesting comment on it:
The commenter name Keith Heid said: "Have you all noticed the Ads Manager on the left side of your Facebook Page? For very little money you can make up some church related ads and link to official church pages. I have been running one on free Book of Mormons with links to: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon You can target any country or city in the world.

I also just ran an ad linking to Mormon.org the plan of happiness. I targeted Ireland, Fuji and Botswana, it gave 37,000 impressions on facebook, 14 clicked through to the church website. And the cost? only $1.

Owner of the blog, Andy Proctor, responded. "Keith thank you for your suggestion. This is great. I'm so glad you have gone the extra mile to do this - although no member is expected to pay for a facebook campaign.


I felt that I should share this idea as I am trying to create a collection of many ideas of things that can be done. I think that this is a great idea but I agree with Andy in that you can do many missionary activities online without any need to spend money.

However, running an ad will probably reach people that would not be reached in other ways, however, the down side would be once your funding runs out it will be removed from the internet forever, while if you put it on a blog it will likely remain their for a long long time.

1 comment :

  1. Promotions through Facebook campaigns and other social media websites are very important to get the business for professional company.By the way of promotions only we have to reach more consumers and users.
    London Web Design Company | Web Design London

    ReplyDelete