Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Search blogs for a topic and then link to an general conference talk.

Recently, I reread Elder Holland's talk on The Parable of the Worker's in the Vineyard.  As I read it I said to myself that it was such a wonderful and unique interpretation and that I should share it with anyone who ever blogged on that parable before.

So what I did was search in google blog search (make sure you go to the blogs tab) for the parable and went to the first 100 website and added almost the following comment to each:

"good work. I also really like this other perspective on the laborers in the vineyard. http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/04/the-laborers-in-the-vineyard?lang=eng it something I had never heard before but made complete sense"

Now out of the first 100 results, I probably found 50 blogs that I could leave the comment on. Hopefully, whoever reads those blogs in the future will check out Elder Holland's talk.

The other benefit to doing this is that the more links there are out there of his talk on the internet the higher it will get ranked in google search results.

You could find any general conference talk or ensign article that you like and repeat the above process.

No comments :

Post a Comment